New Moon Rising Dec 2017
In Numerology, this year can be deduced to the number nine. It represents the completion of cycles. I know for me, things that happened in Mercury Retrogrades between 5 and 10 years ago came back to haunt me. And yet in 2016, I learned some of the most valuable lessons to date. This year has been touted as the year of completion by many experts, the Elders, astrologers, numerologists and personally. I think we cann all agree there was alot of endings this year.
As we reflect on the year at its end and all the beautiful experiences we had along with the lessons learned, we turn our attention to new beginnings. New moons are all about setting intentions and goals. Here come the new years resolutions!! I am happy this new moon is in Mercury Retrograde, it has so much power of creation in it. It is a time to slow down, revisit and reflect to revise. In order to do this, we must slow down and focus on healing. Now is the perfect time to forgive yourself and others. It will allow you to move forward into 2017 without resentments, expectations and unforgiveness.
Here's a few suggestions for New Moon intention setting
- Take time out for yourself in nature away from distractions
- Do a quick breathing technique to ground and center into the moment
- Do some Reiki on yourself or any other energy healing technique or
- just place your hand gently on your heart
- Use essential oils and affirmations to enhance your goals
- (I use clary sage, the oil of clarity and vision & Arbor Vitae Oil of Divine Grace)
- Write your goals in present tense, ex. I am successful.
- Consider making a vision board (its fun)
I decided I was going to live life in the only place it can be found, in the present moment, right outside my comfort zone. I have chosen a new motto for 2017, the year of new beginnings and it is:
Purpose over personalities.
What have you decided? Do you have any goals? have you created a mantra or motto for 2017? Let'ts talk about it!