Cacao for You by Melania
This cacao is sun fermented, fair trade and organic.
I know the founder of Transcend Imports, personally
and her name is Emilia. She is one of my Reiki Students. She travels the globe in search of the finest drinkable cacao. This cacao is ceremonial grade, organic and fair trade from Ecuador. This is not Cocoa, it is Theobroma cacao, which literally translates as "food of the gods.” Enjoyed by the Mayan, African and Caribbean People for thousands of years. Cacao is the most natural and purest form of chocolate. It’s
It is rich in the flavonols, antioxidants, polyphenols &:
- Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorous
- N-oleolethanolamine (OEA), a known inhibitor of weight gain in mice, and N-linoleoylethanolamine (18:3 NAE), a known anti-inflammatory molecule — like anandamide — via the TRPV1 receptor)
- Anandomide, a naturally occurring arachidonic acid derivative, present in some foods and in mammalian brains, where it acts as a messenger molecule and plays a role in pain, depression, appetite, memory, and fertility.
- Improved digestion
- Reduced cravings
- Positive mood
- Increased natural energy
- Mental clarity
- Occasional anxiety and stress relief
- Healthy inflammatory response
Things to consider:
Cacao bean contains caffeine and may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. Not recommended for use by children under the age of 18. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
If you are taking pharmaceuticals for mental health, please use carefully as it may contribute to headaches.
THIS RECIPE MADE BY MELANIA
Enjoy a cup on me!
This recipe was generated to bring about a pleasurable experience with this dark chocolate. It can be quite bitter. It’s meant for a large cup (more than 8 ounces) or it can be shared between 2 people. It was blended to invoke feelings of peace and love.
Sun Fermented Cacao from Ecuador
How to make:
Boil some water, let the bubbles disappear to lower temperature before adding to the cacao blend.
When boiling water, place the contents of the packet into the mug first then add water.
When using a french press, place the contents of the packet into the press then add water to press. Froth with press topper and pour into a mug. Add creamer or milk of choice. Try it with cashew milk.
Before drinking, hold mug up to your heart and say a connection prayer. Meditate and set some intentions while drinking. Focus on the full flavors and indulge in the benefits.